Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen’s mineral-based Face sunscreen is designed for daily wear. The lightweight water gel formula works double duty to protect you from 97% of UV rays while hydrating skin with Hyaluronic Acid and nourishing skin with antioxidants. Our Face sunscreen won’t clog pores, and it contains no parabens or fragrances, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
Slip the travel size tube into your purse or backpack, and with our Smart Cap Technology, you’ll always know when harmful UV rays are present. Watch the cap turn blue in sunlight as a reminder to stay sun safe wherever you go.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
- LIGHTWEIGHT WATER GEL FORMULA WON’T CLOG PORES – Non-comedogenic face sunscreen made for daily wear
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH WITH HYDRATING HYALURONIC ACID – Works double duty to protect skin from UV rays and nourish with Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidants Green Tea, Caffeine and Vitamin E
- ALWAYS MINERAL-BASED – Combining mineral and chemical UV protectors for performance you can trust
- DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB SPF 30+ – Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides true broad spectrum protection
- PARABEN-FREE & FRAGRANCE-FREE – Contains no fragrances or parabens, making it ideal for sensitive skin
Item number: 600027000382
While we strive to keep the Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee 100% correctness all the time. We do guarantee the accuracy of the printed ingredients list on the product packaging.
- Octinoxate, 5.5%
- Zinc Oxide, 8%
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- C13-14 Isoparaffin
- Camellia Sinesis Leaf
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Lauryl Peg/PPG 18/18 Methicone
- Purified Water
- Tocopheryl Acteate
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics